Whale Watching & Northern Lights Combo
Enjoy a whale watching and Northern Lights combo tour accompanied by a professional and knowledgeable guide. The tour starts with a whale watching expedition at some scenic locations for about three hours. You will then be moved back to the harbor to relax and enjoy some refreshments. In the evening, prepare for a thrilling show courtesy of the Northern Lights from the deck of a boat, a phenomenon that you will live to remember.
The whale watching tour starts at either 9 am or 1pm, and will last for three hours. After that, you’ll have time ashore to get yourself ready for the Northern Lights frenzy. The second part starts at either 9 pm or 10pm and lasts 2-3 hours. Magnify your experience with a combo tour!
If there are no sightings on the tour you can join another tour for free, on the next available day.
- 3 hours whale watching tour
- 2 hours Northern lights tour
- Experienced and professional guides
- Warm flotation overalls
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Heated indoor cabins and toilets on board
- Complimentary seasickness tablets available
- Most people can participate
- Free for kids 0-6 years old
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves & a coat (dependant on weather)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.
- Note: Whale Watching and Northern Lights are natural activities governed by the laws of the weather. If the trip is canceled due to bad weather, this part of the COMBO tour ticket is refunded.
- Note: You should schedule to be at our departure point at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Tickets can be bought at the booking panel on the web page and you also can buy tickets at our departure zones.
- Note: Please be aware that due to environmental reasons during certain times of the year our trips may be delivered on a shared boat with one of our partners. At Reykjavik Sailors, we are committed to ensuring the environment is kept pristine by making sure fewer boats are on the water during slower periods.
- Pick-ups must be booked within a minimum of one hour before the departure of the tour, all pick-ups booked after that will be discarded.