Asakusa: 1400-Year History Exploration
See a historic district in Tokyo on a small-group tour, explore the Sensoji Temple, sample Japanese sweets and street snacks at a bustling street market, and get advice for where to eat, drink, and shop in Rokku.
- Discover a historic township in the heart of Tokyo on this half-day walking tour. Join a local guide to see popular landmarks including the Sensoji Temple, the street market of Nakamise-dori, and the Rokku District. Taste traditional snacks such as Japanese sweets, and wander among the bars, boutiques, and snack stands of Rokku.
- English-speaking guide
- Selection of Japanese sweet snacks (e.g. melon pan, macha ice cream, dango)
- Coin for drawing a fortune at Sensoji Temple
- Illustrated maps and booklets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to the historical focus of the tour, it is recommended for adults, but families are welcome
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please, choose appropriate footwear
- Operates in all weather conditions, please, dress appropriately
- Bottled water is recommended, but vending machines are available
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.