Have you ever been to a local market and traditional food shop in Italy, full of ingredients you'd love to experiment with? This is your chance to visit a market with a local expert, choose your most inspiring ingredients, and create and name y
• Visit the vibrant local markets or the traditional food shops: choose 3-5
staple ingredients that capture your imagination (1 hour)
• Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon: learn how to prepare your chosen ingredients and make your own Italian creations (3 hours)
• Connect with local people: meet the Cesarina at the market you will receive the exact address once the booking is completed.
• Taste your own recipes with drinks included.
• Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from local regional cellars: our Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
• Take the official Cesarine apron and shopping bag back home
Le Cesarine is Italy’s first network of home cooks coordinated at a national level by a dedicated staff. The Cesarine are welcoming ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, animated by an authentic passion for traditional Italian cuisine. Every Cesarina has been carefully selected by experts to host gastronomic events in their own homes with local produce and refined menus, the result of authentic local recipes, handed down from generation to generation.
Local taxes,Private guided market tour,Private cooking class,Tasting session,Beverages (water, wines and coffee),Apron and shopping bag