Mycenea-Epidaur- Nafplio-Nemea-Corinth 2 Days Private Tour
Your accommodation in Athens
Take this 2-day private tour of the Peloponnese Peninsula, visit the ancient city of Mycenea, take in the grandeur of the Epidaurus Theater, and look down into the abyss of the Corinth Canal.
- Corinth Canal
- Ancient Corinth - Acrocorinth
- Temple of Apollo
- Archaeological Museum of Ancient Mycenae
- Archaeological Site Mycenae
- Lion Gate - Citadel and Treasury of Atreus
- Akronafplia Fortress - Nafplio - Epidavros
- Epidaurus Theater
- Sanctuary of Asklepios
- Ancient Nemea
- Archaeological Museum of Nemea
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport in a private vehicle
- Suitable clothing
- Athletic walking shoes
- Suntan lotion
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 1 week in advance of the start of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.