Private Tour Tbilisi & Mtskheta
Your accommodation in Tbilisi
Visit the modern and ancient capitals of Georgia on a one-day tour to Tbilisi and Mtskheta with an eventful itinerary. Both cities are rich in landmarks and historic sites.
- Full-day private Tbilisi and Mtskheta tour
- Ride the cable car to Narikala Fortress, and visit the Holy Trinity Cathedral in Tbilisi
- Admire UNESCO-listed monuments such as Jvari Church and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral in Mtskheta
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Georgia or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private tour
- Transport in a private vehicle
- Bottled water
- All entrance fees
- Cable car ticket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age of passengers is 3
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.