Small-Group Day Tour From Marseille To Aix-En-Provence, Cassis And Marseille
Discover the charming town of Aix en Provence, famous for its market and cathedral before reaching the little port of Cassis and its calanques listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its white cliffs and turquoise water.
Aix en Provence
- Drive to Aix en Provence, and enjoy a walking tour of its historic center exploring its narrow streets, the Provencal market, the town hall square, and Saint Sauveur Cathedral, walking in the path of Cezanne.
- Visit the town of Cassis, relax on the beach, or board a 45-minute mini-cruise to discover the main inlets and creeks of Cassis Park, famous for its white cliffs and turquoise water. Drive up to the Cap Canaille, the third highest maritime cliff in Europe, and admire the views.
- Drive to Marseille. Visit Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica, and enjoy the panoramic view. Take a guided walking tour of the old port and the Panier District. Visit the New Museum of Marseille, the Mucem, the Villa Mediterrannée, and the Fort Saint John except on Tuesdays.
- English-speaking guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- There are no restrictions and all are welcome
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.