Korcula Island Multi Activity Family Holiday Package
This tour is the best choice for families: you'll get to enjoy a comfortable airport pick-up, experiencing lovely islets forming the Korcula archipelago before trying some tasty local food. Each member of your family can find adventures meeting his/her expectations, fitness level and area of interests. Visiting the places where the famous movie Games of Thrones was filmed and the marvelous city of Dubrovnik protected by UNESCO is included as well.
Day 1 - Saturday
- You will be welcome to the villa on Korcula Island from Dubrovnik Airport or other accommodation.
- During the transfer to Korcula you will stop in Ston, which is famous with largest stone wall in Europe and with your private tour guide after the small tour of Stone Walls, have a festive lunch in Captain House Restaurant.
- Next, enjoy a wine tasting in the Pelješac peninsula and get the chance to try best oysters in this part of the Europe.
- Arrival to your accommodation
Day 2 - Sunday
- Explore Korcula archipelago, which consist of 20 small islets and discover the best snorkeling spots.
- You will have a walk around Badija islet which is very well known for its Franciscan Monastery from the 14 Th century.
- Follows by visit to Vrnik Islet which is also famous for stone mason tradition and from this particular white stone.
- Later, get ready for a four-course delicious Dalmatian Al fresco style lunch on the boat.
- Enjoy the rest of the day at your own leisure.
Day 3 - Monday
- Board your kayaks and, guided by our professional skipper, and explore the natural beauties of the Korcula Island.
- Have lunch in charming local restaurant.
- Spend the afternoon at your leisure and in the evening a transfer to Korcula old town is provided for summer cultural event, the Moreska Traditional Sword Dance (entrance tickets included).
Day 4 - Tuesday
- Cruise towards the UNESCO protected and spectacularly beautiful city of Dubrovnik.
- Enjoy a 90-minute ride to the “Pearl of Adriatic” –Dubrovnik.
- Discover Dubrovnik in a guided walking tour and learn about this wonderful ity and participate in famous Games of Thrones private tour which is filmed exactly in Dubrovnik.
- Leave Dubrovnik and have lunch on the boat near Elafiti Island.
Day 5 - Wednesday
- This is not just another ordinary bike tour - it is three very well planned adventures in one.
- After safety briefing in Beach Club enjoy leisurely biking on gravel roads of Lumbarda village with its gorgeous landscape full of olive groves and vineyards.
- Deep your toes in Lumbarda sandy beach sand.
- Visit our island best farm and taste local wines.
- A lunch cooked with local ingredients is will be served.
Day 6 - Thursday
- After safety briefing in Lumbarda enjoy Buggy driving on gravel roads above Lumbarda village with its gorgeous landscape full of olive groves and vineyards.
- Explore the island and take the chance to swim before lunch (included)
Day 7- Friday
- Today on a last day with us you have full day at leisure or welcome to do whatever you please and enjoy a wonderful dinner with a view on the Adriatic sea.
Day 8 - Saturday
- Leave the accommodation and make your way your preferred location after breakfast.
- 7-night accommodation in five Star Villa on Korcula island
- Half board in modern suites in five star Villa on Korcula Island
- Private luxury round Split or Dubrovnik airport transfers
- Daily private tailor-made excursions as per itinerary
- Private English, French, German or Spanish speaking tour guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free rental car during your stay
- Choose activities according to your fitness level
- Dress modestly when visiting a monastery
- Your ID (wine testing is involved)
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Bathing suit
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 1 week in advance of the start of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.