- What is making Vietnam so popular? You may ask. The answer is that it combines many things
but above all is food! Yet, there is more to Vietnamese cuisine than just noddle’s soups, banh mi, and spring rolls. Those dishes are very nice and universal, but when it comes to authentic and true Vietnamese ways of eating, street food is the number one choice.
- For adventurous foodies, Tiger Tour has in store for you a tour that satisfies just that. “Tiger motorbike street food tour” is a special tour operates for you and by you.
- Our tour guides, after picking you up, will drive you to different spots that are filled with street food contain everything you need for both flavorful savory and refreshing desserts.
- But that’s not all. We will continue serving you more food until you are truly full and ready to roll home.
- Whatever dish you want to try here in Vietnam, tell us and we will find it for you.
- Furthermore, our knowledgeable and friendly tour guides and beautiful sceneries along the way of Ho Chi Minh City will help the experience becomes more memorable. You’ll feel welcome as if it’s home.
- Book the tour now to secure your slot and to give yourself a treat with this very best experience!
Some of the dishes you shall try and love on the tour are:
- Bun Thit Nuong (BBQ pork served with rice noodle, fresh herbs, and cooked fish sauce)
- Banh khot (tiny shrimp cakes served with coconut milk, fresh herbs, and dipping sauce)
- Vietnamese dumplings
- Banh cuon (stuffed and steamed rolls)
- Goi cuon (fresh summer rolls)
- Vietnamese plan cake for dessert.