During this half-day excursion in Oahu, see more than 30 different notable locations from the comfort of a luxury vehicle. Your experienced local guides will happily fill you in on the history, traditions, and cultures that fill up this beautiful and diverse part of Hawaii.
This luxury, small-group guided tour of Oahu takes you to some of the best spots on the Island! This roughly 7-hour tour is a great way to sightsee while learning tons about Hawaii, the Hawaiians, and their culture.
Movie buffs will love seeing some of the spots where "Godzilla", "Jurassic Park", "50 First Dates", "Jumanji 2", & "Hawaii Five-0" were shot.
If you've come with food on your mind, you'll salivate on the spot when stopping at local food trucks on the North Shore, where you can have shrimp, traditional Hawaiian food, or check out the local Poke Bowls.
• Duke Kahanamoku Statue
• Secret & secluded beaches in and close to Waikiki
• World War I Memorial,
• Diamond Head Beach lookout for whale watching (winter)
• Mafia homes & mansions
• Halona Blowhole
• Most dangerous beach in the US
• Rated #1 Beach in the US
• Free coffee and macadamia nut tasting at the Macadamia Nut Farm • Local Lunch at Food Trucks
• Turtle Beach - see giant Green Sea Turtles in the water or even on the beach • North Shore Surf beaches, Waimea Bay & Sunset Beach
• FIlming locations from several recent movies • Dole pineapple fields
• Drive by historic Haleiwa town