Gory Walking Tour Of Newcastle
On this two hour tour of Newcastle, you'll visit some of the cities most iconic and oldest attractions and hear gory tales of the cities ghost, gangster, and criminal history!
- Dare to discover the dark secrets of Newcastle on this spine-chilling
90-minute walking tour. Hear tales of Newcastle’s ghosts, criminals and
gangsters as you walk along Dean Street, Quayside and High Bridge Street, and
see sights like Earl Grey's Monument, Castle Keep and Bigg Market. The tour is
available at 10 am, 2 pm or 4 pm.
- Admission to all attractions
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Please note, this tour is not a Ghost Tour and there will be no paranormal activity on this tour.
- Accessible for those with limited eyesight
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.