Private 1.5-Hour Nightwatchman Walk In Medieval Lucerne
Explore medieval Lucerne on this private, late-night tour, witnessing illuminated attractions while learning the legends and background stories of the Nightwatchman. Perfect for fans of the macabre, who love learning about ghosts, demons, and witches.
- Delve into Lucerne’s ancient history on this 1.5-hour Nightwatchman walking tour. With your private guide (dressed in medieval attire), you'll wander through the streets of Lucerne and hear about life here in the Middle Ages. See the 16th-century Martiniplan (the city’s first map), and admire historic buildings still in place to this day. Hear colorful tales from Lucerne’s dark past, and explore narrow streets where demons and witches are said to dwell. With supporting images via a projector and iPad along the way, see a side of medieval Lucerne that many visitors miss, including the Water Tower, St Peter’s Chapel, and Kapellplatz.
- Local guide
- Some exclusive postcards featuring Old Lucerne
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.