Hiking And Caving In Korallgrottan
Korallgrottan has over 6 kilometers of cave passages winding their way through the dark. For safety reasons the cave is locked, and can only be visited in the company of our guides.
- The cave was discovered as recent as 1985, and the guided tours began in 1987. Since then, only the locked iron gates have been added, leaving the whole cave in its natural state. A tour in Korallgrottan is a real adventure with crawling and climbing in an unaltered environment.
- Caving equipment
- Fika and lunch
- This tour requires all participants to be fully mobile, and not to have severe claustrophobia
- Suitable outdoor clothes
- Warm sweater and long pants
- Waterproof hiking/rubber boots
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.
- Parking lot of Ankarvattnet