Day 1: ARRIVAL TO CUZCO
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco, Cusco Region
- Today you will arrive at Cuzco airport. There are a couple of connecting flights to get to Cuzco from the airport in Lima. Upon your arrival, you will have a private transfer from the airport in Cuzco to your hotel. Please be aware of the sign with your name on it. You will drive with your guide to the nearby ruins of Cuzco, such as the Sacsayhuaman Fortress with his immense walls made up of huge stones distributed in a zigzag pattern. You'll also check out the red Fort Puca Pucara, Qenko Amphitheatre and Tambomachay, and the famous Inca baths. After an impressive walk around the area, you will turn back to the hotel.
Day 2: CUZCO – SACRED VALLEY – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, Cusco Region
- The Sacred Valley was a key area of settlement to the Incas. Its agreeable climate and fertile plains make a rare and fruitful combination for the high Andes. The visit includes the Pisac Indian Market, which attracts people from remote communities, dressed in colorful, traditional attire.
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
- In the afternoon, you will visit the Ollantaytambo Ruins. This is one of the best preserved areas in Peru, known as Hanan Hucaypata.
Stop At: Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes), Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
- After lunch, you will begin your journey by train, enjoying panoramic windows of the surrounding scenery. You will be delighted by the incredible landscapes along the route to Machu Picchu.
Day 3: MACHU PICCHU – OLLANTAYTAMBO – CUZCO
Stop At: Machu Picchu
- You will start the day by walking to the bus station to take your bus to Machu Picchu. Here, you will have your shared transfer from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu, and vice-versa. Machu Picchu is considered to be one of the most extraordinary examples of landscape architecture in the world. Located in an enclave of a mountain overlooking the canyon of the Urubamba River, in an area of lush tropical forests, it served as a place of worship & stargazing. In 2007, Machu Picchu was chosen as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. In the afternoon, you will take the Executive Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo, and then private transport to Cuzco with your guide.
Day 4: CUZCO – GUAYAQUIL
Stop At: Peruvian - Aeropuerto Alejandro Velasco Astete
- Today you will have your transfer to the airport of Cuzco from where you will fly to Guayaquil. Upon arrival in Guayaquil, you will be picked up by the hotel shuttle. Depending on the flight times you will enjoy a nighttime city tour in Guayaquil.
Day 5: TRANSFER IN – TWINS – HIGHLANDS
Stop At: Los Gemelos, Santa Cruz, Galapagos Islands
- Your tour will start at Baltra airport (GPS) where the guide will pick you up and will take you to the highlands of Santa Cruz. First, you'll make a stop at the Twin Craters. “Los Gemelos”, or the Twin Craters, are located opposite of each other.
Stop At: Rancho Primicias, Santa Cruz, Galapagos Islands
- You will have lunch in the highlands (if your arrival is before 02:00 PM). This includes a visit to the famous Lava Tunnels. Rancho Primicias is located on the top of the island Santa Cruz. This is a humid tropical forest and offers a varied landscape. Its major tourist attraction is the tortoises that migrate from the park to this property at certain times of the year.
Stop At: Malecon de Puerto Ayora, Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz, Galapagos
- Here you can enjoy a delicious local dinner.
Day 6: BARTOLOME / FLOREANA / NORTH SEYMOUR
Stop At: North Seymour
Today you will visit an uninhabited island by boat. It will either be Floreana, Bartolome or North Seymour. You can tell us your preference and we try to get you to that island. Unfortunately, due to availability, we cannot guarantee the island. You will navigate for about 2 hours to get to the island.
Once on the island, you'll enjoy a short hike while getting to know the land species and afterward you will go snorkeling. Around 04:00 PM you will be back in the village and you might have time to visit the Charles Darwin Station by yourself.
Day 7: SAN CRISTOBAL – LA LOBERIA – ISLA LOBOS
Stop At: Isla Lobos, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
- At 07:00 AM you take the public speedboat to San Cristobal. Here you’ll be picked up and you will visit La Loberia. At 01:00 PM you will go to Isla Lobos where you will have a high chance to see blue-footed boobies and a big Galapagos sea lion colony. The boat ride takes about 20 min and upon arrival, you will have a snack/basic local lunch. Afterward, you have a hike of about 90 minutes before you go snorkeling.
Day 8: TRANSFER OUT
Stop At: Airport Isla San Cristobal
- After breakfast, you will have a drop off at San Cristobal Airport (just 5 min). In the morning you usually have time to enjoy a bit more of the sea lions at Playa Mann or you can go to the interpretation center by yourself. The tour will end upon arrival to the airport where you will depart to Quito or Guayaquil.