Paddling With Wolves: Canoe Day-Tour near Oslo
There are a lot of picturesque lakes near Oslo and this tour offers an incredible experience of exploring many of them on canoe. A flock of wolves that resides in this area may show up during this adventure. A tasty Norwegian-style lunch is included. Try something you never tried before in Norway!
- Calm lakes in beautiful nature
- Wilderness close to Oslo
- A nature reserve rich with wildlife such as moose and beaver, that we sometimes encounter
- A pack of wolves resides in the area
- Life vests and necessary canoe gear
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Visitors are supposed to be physically fit to be able to paddle
- Age limit 12 years
- Great for a small group experience
- Suncream/UV-factor in summer
- Waterproof clothes or poncho if it's raining
- A bottle of water
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality experiences.
- Hotel pick up and drop off is available upon agreement, otherwise your meeting point will be Akershusstranda 13, Oslo, Norway