One Night In The Outdoors (near Oslo)
Fairy night in the Norwegian forest will help you delve into the life of primeval people in prehistoric times. Long talks by the fire, tasty local dinner in the circle of your peers and long Norwegian nights will make an unforgettable impression on you. Discover Norway from a very unexpected side! The pick up point for this experience is in Oslo.
- We will meet you at the agreed pick-up point in Oslo at 16.00 h in the summer and 15.00 h in winter. * From there we will drive for about 20 minutes before we do an easy hike for a few kilometers to one of the viewpoints/sites we use for this tour.
- When there, we arrange a fire out in the open and prepare a decent, traditional Norwegian meal. Around the fire, your guide will explain some basics about sleeping outside and Norwegian outdoor life in general.
- You will also learn about the living forest we are in and the wildlife that inhabit the area.
- When it is time to sleep you can choose between a tent, a hammock between the trees or simply lay your sleeping mat on the ground and sleep there.
- Falling asleep among the trees while gazing at the stars from a warm and comfortable sleeping bag is a truly remarkable experience that you will remember for a long time.
- In the morning you’ll wake up as the sun rises and the birds start singing. Your guide will prepare coffee and breakfast.
- After breakfast, we return to the car for transport back to the center of Oslo again. Enjoy the tranquillity and the beauty of the wilderness close to Oslo.
- Enjoy a decent meal around the fire at night, watch the stars as you fall asleep in a hammock or your tent.
- Spend one night in the outdoors and learn about the living forest and traditional Norwegian outdoor life.
- Eastern Norway
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Sleeping mat
- Local guide
- Age limit 7 years
- Great for a small group experience
- A sleeping bag. If you do not have a sleeping bag we can rent you one for 200 NOK
- We recommend bringing a bottle of water
- Dress comfortably according to the weather
- Warm clothing for the night
- Light raincoat
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.
- The guide will pick you up in the specified place in the center of Oslo