North To South Tour (5 Days/4 Nights)
This five-day tour travels by road from Auckland to Rotoura, via Waitomo and then onto Wellington via Taupo and the central plateau of the North Island. You will cross Cook Strait by ferry to Picton, then by the Coastal Pacific Train to Kaikoura, and finally by road to Christchurch.
- Waitomo Caves
- Rotorua and Attractions
- Inter-Islander Ferry
- Trans Coastal Train
- Kaikoura and Whale Watching
- Admission to all attractions
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 1 week in advance of the start of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.