Mt Fuji Day Tour With Kawaguchiko Lake And Gotemba Outlet
Leave the busy city of Tokyo for a day exploring sites near Mt. Fuji, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See Kawaguchiko Lake, and pick up souvenirs at a great price at Gotemba Premium Outlets.
- The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mt. Fuji is over 2-hours from Tokyo, which means it can be tricky planning transport. Take the stress out of navigating the world’s busiest train station — Shinjuku, by going on a Mt. Fuji day tour instead. You’ll travel easily between dispersed sites that would be hard to reach otherwise, such as Lake Kawaguchiko, Oishi Park, Arakurayama Sengen Park, and Gotemba Premium Outlets.
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress according to the weather
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.