From Tokyo: Nikko Toshogu Shrine, Kegon Waterfall And Lake Chuzenji
Begin your tour in Tokyo, and skip the hassle of planning train travel. Learn about local history and culture from your guide, and see the most important sites in Nikko in a single day trip.
- Spend a day exploring Nikko without worrying about transportation and train timetables. This guided tour begins in Tokyo, and transports you directly to Nikko's most important attractions, including Nikko Toshogu Shrine and Kegon Waterfall. Throughout the day, you'll get insights into local history from your guide.
- Local taxes
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress according to the weather
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.
- Shinjuku, ground floor of Sumitomo Mitsui Bank, Shinjuku Nishiguchi Branch