Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Aosta cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine. During the lesson the
• Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon: learn the
secrets of the Aosta recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the
Italian specialties at home (3 hours)
• Connect with local people: meet the Cesarina at their home, you will receive the exact address once the booking is completed.
• Taste the fruit of your labour and experience the authentic flavors of Aosta cuisine
• Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from regional cellars: our Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
• Take the official Cesarine apron and shopping bag back home
Le Cesarine is Italy’s first network of home cooks coordinated at a national level by a dedicated staff. The Cesarine are welcoming ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, animated by an authentic passion for traditional Italian cuisine. Every Cesarina has been carefully selected by experts to host gastronomic events in their own homes with local produce and refined menus, the result of authentic local recipes, handed down from generation to generation.
Local taxes,Private Cooking Class,Tasting of the 3 recipes,Beverages (water, wines and coffee),Apron and shopping bag