Experience The Olive Harvest
Join this tour if you're wondering how olive oil is produced. Experienced guides will tell you all essentials of virgin oil production and you will have a chance to taste this wonderful eco-product. All secrets of cultivation and harvesting of olives will be disclosed including the differences between traditional and continuous production methods. Walking in the olive groves sounds romantic.
- Arrival and reception: presentation of the owner and the history of the company in the olive grove with the producer to learn about the native varieties (Intosso and Gentile in Chieti)
- Learn the techniques of cultivation, care, and harvesting of the olives.
- Presentation of the production process of an extra virgin olive oil, from the washing and defoliation phase to the final separation.
- A guided tasting that learns the techniques of tasting EVO oil and other olive-related products.
- Guided tour
- Olive products tasting
- Small children up to 7 years old
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.