Whale Watching Tour from Skjálfandi Bay
Marvel at the ice-cold beauty of Iceland from a boat and enjoy whale watching. Few people can boast about watching whales in nature from a high-speed boat. Dive into a breathtaking experience and explore Iceland in its wild beauty!
Get your kicks on this three-hour tour in the waters of Skjálfandi bay, Europe’s best-known spot for seeing whales from close. Let us take you on a beautifully restored oak boat into their natural habitat.
Humpback whales are the most common whales here but also be prepared for Minke whales, Harbour
Porpoises, or playful dolphins. Not one tour is like the other, so be ready for a surprise.
Only one thing is for sure: our captain and guide will ensure an amazing and informative experience.
- Weatherproof overalls
- Additional raingear if needed
- Free WiFi on board
- Toilet on board
- English-speaking guide
- Hot beverages and cookies
- Safety gear
- Overalls and safety gear for children
- Discount vouchers for restaurant Salka and the Coffee House as well as for the Whale Museum of Húsavík
- Small children up to 5 years old not allowed
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Overnight items
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.