Touch The Crown
We drive up to the snowline and then hike towards the base of Snæfellsjökull to get in touch with how the landscape has been influenced by the retreating glacial crown of Snæfellsjökull.
- This tour is the perfect choice for beginner to intermediate hikers. Not only does this give you a taste of Icelandic mountain life, but it also provides countless opportunities for fun and photographs. In our base hut, we have all sorts of fun sleds/single foot skis that you are welcome to borrow to slide back down the slopes. We also include a visit to the famous singing cave of Snæfellsnes to test your vocal chords.
- All required mountain gear, which includes crampons and hiking sticks
- Guided tour in English and Scandinavian
- Short drive to Snæfellsjökull trail starting point
- Visit to Sönghellir Cave
- Sturdy hiking boots
- Appropriate warm clothing, wet weather clothing
- Food and water
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.