The South Coast - Experience Local Secrets
Join this comprehensive guided tour of Iceland's south coast, and you'll get to explore some of the country's very best landscapes with a knowledgable guide. As you hop from one waterfall to the next, you'll learn about Iceland's local secrets, including the geological and human formations that have occurred here over the years.
- The South coast of Iceland has many remarkable features, including Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls, Reynisfjara and Dyrhólaey, to name but a few. This tour allows you to experience all this and more as you visit the top sights of southern Iceland and discover the amazing diversity that can be found across the country.
- Admission to all attractions
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Great for all ages & abilities
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves & a coat (dependant on weather)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.
- Departure details will be given upon booking.