South Coast And Black Beach Ride
On this spectacular tour, you'll get to drive a powerful ATV across an expansive black sand beach, step behind a thundering curtain of water at Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, and take in the breath-taking panoramic views of Iceland’s coastal lowlands from the top of Skógafoss Waterfall.
- Starting off in Reykjavik from our Reykjavik Terminal at Skógarhlíð 10 we will depart for Hvolsvöllur, a 1.5-hour ride. This will be a 15-minute pit stop to grab light refreshments and use the facilities.
- The first site on the tour is the Solheimajökull Glacier, a humbling glacial tongue extending from the Myrdalsjökull Glacier. You will be traveling from here to the base camp of Arcanium, and getting ready for the ATV tour. You will be spending about 3-3.5 hours here.
- Skógafoss Waterfall will be the next stop with a stairway leading up to views of glaciers, black sand beaches, and epic mountains.
- The final stop will be Seljalandsfoss Waterfall with a walkway going behind the waterfall. From here, the journey back to Reykjavik will be about 1.5 hours.
- In bus audio guide with a choice of 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish)
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Professional ATV guide
- Special clothing and the equipment needed for the ATV ride
- Admission to the sights
- Famous DC3 plane tour
- Free Wi-fi and USB charger for each seat
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as a coat and gloves
- It is a good idea to bring some food along for when you return from the ATV adventure.
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.