Laugavegur Solo Traveller Trek - 4 Day Hiking Tour (Huts)
From the geothermal wonderland of Landmannalaugar to the birch forests of Þórsmörk. This four-day trekking in Iceland tour is the perfect Laugavegur hike following an ancient trail! Discover the legendary places and stunningly majestic scenery of the rugged Icelandic highlands.
- This departure is for solo travelers only. We start in Landmannalaugar, a
geothermal wonderland, and make our way south through the Highlands. On the
way lies fields of obsidian, red and yellow mountains, black sands and
sparkling white glaciers. We stop at different areas each night hiking from
hut to hut and ending in Thorsmork, a green valley nestled under the famous
glacier Eyjafjallajökull and Myrdalsjokull. All meals are included and your
guide is there to provide local information and assistance. The Laugavegur
trail together with Fimmvörðuhals pass was chosen one of "20 Best Hikes in the
world" by National Geographic.
- Guiding Service
- Accommodation in mountain huts
- Luggage transport from hut to hut
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat
- Overnight items
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 1 week in advance of the start of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.