Golden Circle And Glacier
Explore the Golden Circle, and then drive a snowmobile on the second biggest glacier in Iceland. You'll get to see the diverse natural treasures of Iceland on this tour of national parks, geysers, and waterfalls.
- Starting off in Reykjavik from our Reykjavik Terminal at Skógarhlíð 10, we will depart for Þingvellir, a 45-60 minute ride.
- The tour starts with Þingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you walk down the path into a rift valley, and admire the view while learning about Icelandic history.
- The next stop is at Geysir Hot Springs, the home to the one-and-only original geyser and Iceland’s most iconic natural attraction. Steaming hot water erupts from the famous Strokkur Geyser every few minutes.
- We then head to Gullfoss Waterfall, where you ride up to the glacier with the Mountaineers of Iceland. They will bring you to their base camp, and show you how to use all necessary equipment.
- Heading back down Gullfoss Waterfall after about 3.5 hours you will have a chance to view a powerful glacial river, as it cascades down 32 meters on two levels and into a narrow canyon with a thunderous roar.
- We then drive you back towards Reykjavik to our Reykjavik Terminal.
- In bus audio guide with a choice of 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish)
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Admission to the sights
- Snowmobile ride
- All necessary equipment for snowmobiling (helmet, gloves, snow-suit)
- Free Wi-fi and USB charger for each seat
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as a coat and gloves
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.