Stop At: Hellenic Parliament
- House of the Greek parliament and the Monument to the Unknown Soldier and watch the changing of the guards.
Stop At: National Garden, Athens, Attica
- Your tour then continues towards the National Gardens
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Athens, Attica
- The Panathenaic Stadium or Kallimarmaro is a multi-purpose stadium in Athens, Greece. One of the main historic attractions of Athens, it is the only stadium in the world built entirely of marble.
Stop At: Zappeion Conference & Exhibition Center, Athens, Attica
- Passing by the beautiful neoclassical Zappeion Hall
Stop At: Temple of Olympian Zeus, Athens, Attica
- Temple of Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch
Stop At: Odeon of Herodes Atticus
- From there you enter the famous Plaka district where you see the portrait of Melina Merkouri. After we head towards the beautiful pedestrian walkway of Dionyssiou Areopagitou, passing by the Odeon of Herodes Atticus.
Stop At: Mars Hill
- We reach Areopagus Hill where we will begin our ascent while taking in the spectacular views of the city below. Your guide will give you a detailed explanation into the glorious monuments of the Acropolis such as the Parthenon, Erechtheion, Propylaea, Nike Temple and the surrounding monuments (such as Temple of Hephaestus, Philopappos Hill, Observatory, Pnyx Hill and Ancient Agora).