This tour is perfect for those, who want to see another, less touristic but equally beautiful side of Tbilisi. The half-day tour starts with a pick up from your hotel. The first stop will be:
- Tbilisi Sea - the largest lake in the north of Tbilisi.
- Chronicles of Georgia - is an impressive monument by Z. Tsereteli, which is located on a hill overlooking Tbilisi and offers a wonderful setting for photos and good panoramas over the Tbilisi Sea and the city
Our next stop is:
- Turtle lake - the favorite recreational area for Tbilisi beaumonde. Here you find cozy cafés, pedal boats for rent and people practicing sports.
- Cable car between Turtle Lake and Vake Park - if you wish, you can reach the Turtle lake by a cable car that starts from the Vake park
- Ethnographic museum - one of the most interesting museums in Georgia takes a huge open-air space on the green hill of the Turtle Lake. Here you can find traditional houses from all regions of Georgia - some of them are accessible and a guide is waiting for you inside to explain the use and history of
original historic items. Here you can truly experience living history!