Crazy Group Tour To Kazbegi
Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of Tbilisi, visit small villages and landmarks in the Caucasus Mountains, and learn about local cuisine and history as you explore.
- Visit Jinvali Reservoir
- Hear the history of Ananuri Fortress
- Taste a traditional Georgian meal of Khinkali
- Discover the ski resort Gudauri
- See the friendship arch of the Georgian and Russian people
- Explore Kazbegi
- Visit Gergeti Trinity Church
- Enjoy the view of Mount Kazbegi
- Admission to all attractions
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves & a coat (dependant on weather)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.