Day 1 – Arrive in Tbilisi, meet in the airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2– Tbilisi- Telavi-Napareuli-Gremi-Nekresi-Kvareli
- Drive to the Wine making region of Kakheti. Visit the major city of Kakheti – Telavi where can be found the most well-preserved palace called Batonis Tsikhe(“Fortress of Master”) built XVII-XVIII and was used as a residential place for Kakhetian kings. Then visit Qvevri Wine Museum where you will find out about the traditional methods of Georgian wine making methods. Drive to Gremi -a 16th century architectural complex includes the royal citadel and the Church of the Archangels. From here we head to Nekresi monastery complex, overlooking to Alazani valley. Overnight in Kvareli.
Day 3 – Kvareli-Signagi-David Gareja-Tbilisi
- Visit the Winery Khareba which keeps its wine in the cut off tunnel in the Caucasus mountains range. Then, you will also explore a city of love Signagi Town with the longest defensive wall in Georgia (totally km) and David Gareja Cave Monastery Complex. Overnight in Tbilisi.
- Travel to the ancient capital of Georgia Mtskheta.Walk in the old streets of the town and visit the UNESCO World Heritage sites such as Svetitskhoveli and Jvari Monastery. Then depart to Ananuri and explore its magnificent castle complex. In the evening arrive in Kazbegi town and visit the stunning Gergeti Trinity church. Overnight in Kazbegi.
Day 5: Exploring Great Caucasus Mountains around Kazbegi
- In the morning take a tour into the Truso valley- an area surrounded by the high mountains, mineral waters, travertines, a lake with geysers and abandoned houses. Here, you can take an easy optional hike around 5 hours (15 km) or use a jeep to visit the area. Then depart to Juta Valley and explore the magnificent peaks of mountains there. Afterwards, visit Gveleti Waterfalls – located in the granite cliffs of Dariali gorge, two waterfalls offer visitors a clean and refreshing waters and roaring environment. Overnight in Kazbegi.
Day 6: Uplistsikhe Cave Town on the Silk Road and Stalin’s museum
- Take a tour to Gori, a birthplace of the Soviet Dictator Joseph Stalin and visit the Stalin Museum. Then depart to Uplistsikhe, a Fortress of the Lord, which is a cave town carved in the 1 millennia BC. After it, travel to the Western Georgia and visit its main city – Kutaisi. Overnight in Kutaisi.
Day 7: Kutaisi, Gelaty Monastery Complex (12th) and Prometheus cave-
- Visit the Bagrati Cathedral (11th c) and Gelati monastery complex (12th), which are the UNESCO World Heritage sites. Then depart to Promotheus cave and take a boat tour inside the cave. Overnight in Tskaltubo.
Day 8: Tskaltubo-Latali-Mestia-Hatsvali-Mestia
- Drive to the the region of Upper Svaneti which is an outstanding example of an exceptional mountain landscape composed of highly preserved villages with unique defensive tower houses, examples of ecclesiastical architecture and arts of medieval origin. Visit the museum of History and ethnography and Svanetian Architectural Museum. Overnight in Mestia
Day 9 – Mestia-Ushguli-Mestia
- In the morning, depart to the Ushguli which is located at the foot of mount Shkara and at the confluence of the rivers Enguri and Kvishiri. The highest permanent settlement in Europe (2200 m) with the outstanding mixture of mountainous landscape and the medieval-type towers and churches will astonish visitors. Overnight in Mestia.
Day 10 Mestia-Enguri Dam-Zugdidi-Batumi
- Depart from the spectacular mountains to the lowlands of the black sea. Visit one the highest arch dam in the world- the Enguri Dam (a height of 271.5 metres). Then travel to Zugdidi and visit the Dadiani Palaces History and Architectural Museum. Afterwards, depart to Batumi. Overnight in Batumi.
Day 11 – Batumi- Gonio-Batumi
- In the morning, depart to the Gonio fortress which history dates to Roman time. Afterwards, enjoy free time and explore restaurants, cafes, bares and the sea beach. Overnight in Batumi.
Day 12 – Batumi-Goderdzi pass – Akhaltsikhe
- In the morning, we drive to the highlands of Adjara. Visit one the most beautiful Makhuntseti waterfall and walk on the Arch bridge of Tamar king. Then depart to higher mountains and visit Beshumi resort. Afterwards, we are taking 1.5-hour walking tour to Green Lake. Finally, we are crossing the Goderdzi pass (2025 m.) and arriving in Akaltsikhe.
Day 13 – Akhaltsikhe – Khertvisi-Vardzia
- Visit the recently renovated old town of Akhaltsikhe, known as Rabati Castle Complex. It history dates to 9th century and contains different layers of several historical periods. It includes Georgian traditional architectural buildings as well as Ottoman’s style architecture. Then depart to Khertvisi fortress, a stronghold located at the confluence of two gorges in Samtskhe-Javakheti region. Afterwards, we are visiting Vardzia cave monastery (12th). It unites around 600 caves today among them are wine cellars, church, tunnels, etc. Overnight in Vardzia.
Day 14 – Depart to Tbilisi
- In the morning, we are heading back to Tbilisi via Javakheti plateau. On the way, we are visiting the Foka nunnery where you can buy handmade Georgian souvenirs. After enjoyment of beautiful lakes of Javakheti, we arrive in Tbilisi. Take a free time in Tbilisi.