Day 1 Tbilisi-Juta-Chaukhi Massif
- Tbilisi-Juta - In the early morning, we drive to the north-east of Georgia and arrive in Juta village which is the last inhabitant settlement in the surrounding area.
- Juta-Chaukhi Massif - We follow the river basin, cross the mountainous small rivers and camping in Chaukhi massif. The camping site is at 2800 meters above the sea level. This day we hike for 8 km, elevation is 600 meters (from 2160 to 2860 m).
Day 2 Chaukhi Massif – Chaukhi Pass-Abudelaurebi Lakes-Roshka-Tbilisi
- Chaukhi Massif – Chaukhi Pass - This morning will start off early at the dawn. After breakfast into the wild, we will hike up to Chaukhi Pass, cross it at 3338 meters and descent on the other slopes of the Chaukhi massif.
- Abudelaurebi lakes - After difficult climbing down, we will visit Abudelaurebi white lake at 2800 m. afterwards, we are still hiking down in the alpine meadows and visit Abudelaurebi Blue lake. From here, a green lake is just in 100 meters. All lakes are alpine lakes, feed by the melting snow and mountainous rivers.
- Abudelaurebi Lakes – Roshka Village – Tbilisi - We take a well-marked mountainous pass and hiking down in the valley. In 6 kilometers, lies a village of Roshka from where head back to Tbilisi by a car. On the second day, we need to hike for 15 kilometres. The overall technical difficulty of the trail is hard so hikers needs to be fit a bit for this trail.