Burgundy Wine Tour For all those who love good wine - this is a unique opportunity to visit one of the most famous vineyards in the world!
FROM/ TO YOUR HOTEL OR PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION IN PARIS
• 07:00 am: pick-up at your hotel (Paris) and private transfer to the train station Gare de Lyon.
• 07:57 am: departure by TGV (high speed train) to the city of Dijon or Le Creusot (one hour & half)
• 09:28 am: meet & greet by your local guide who will be driving its own vehicle.
• En route to the city of Beaune (the wine capital for burgundy wine).
• Visit of the "Hospice de Beaune" by your own or this assistance of your guide during one hour .
• 12:00 pm: lunch in a cosy restaurant in Beaune or in a wineyard village (depending on season : terrace or a warm interior).
• 01:30 pm - 05:00 pm: Travel through the vineyards and historic Burgundy villages .Visits to 3 selected family Domaines (Pommard, Meursault, Nuit Saint-Georges). Tasting of Burgundy’s top Village and Premier Cru appellation wines. Opportunity to purchase wine at vineyard prices
• 05:15 pm : transfer to the train station in Dijon or Le Creusot
• 06:00 pm : departure train to Paris
• 07:30 pm : arrival to Paris and private transfer to your hotel