Montmartre Local Gastronomy Tour
During your Montmartre tour, you'll taste charcuterie specialties, bread, wine, and pastries while learning about the artists that once populated this famous part of Paris.
- Montmartre village, so famous for its bohemian life and its top-ranked artists as Picasso and Renoir, has kept its soul beyond the legend. We walk through the small streets off the beaten track of that mythical neighborhood to taste local produce with a traditional and artisanal character. We start our riding of the hill with a pastry-shop specializing in fine tarts. On Lepic and Abbesses streets, we visit a fishmonger, a charcuterie, a butcher, a baker, and a vegetable seller. We finish in front of Clos Montmartre winery, the last trace of an agricultural past.
- Admission to all attractions
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Food & wine tastings
- Good for all ages
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: charcuterie only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.