Tuesday - Winter Tour To Kirkjubø
During this half-day excursion, check out sights like the Old City in Tórshavn, and Saint Olav's Church, originally built in the 12th century.
- During this tour, check out the old parts of Tórshavn, as well as Kirkjubø, the southernmost village on Streymoy, where we can see the ruins of the Magnus Cathedral from around 1300, the Saint
Olav’s Church from the 12th century, and the old farmhouse Kirkjubøargarður from the 11th century.
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.