Summer Tour To Viðareiði, Klaksvík, Gjógv, And Tjørnuvík
During this summer excursion, visitors will get the chance to visit Viðareiði, the northernmost inhabited area in the island chain. They'll then travel on to Klaksvik, see natural formations at Gjógv, and end with mountain views at Tjørnuvík.
- Viðareiði the northernmost settlement in the Faroe Islands
- Klaksvík the fishing capital of the Faroe Islands
- Gjógv with the amazing gorge (nature harbor)
- Tjørnuvík, to enjoy the views of Risan and Kellingin
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.