The Sustainable Copenhagen Of The Future
Bike tours offer multiple opportunities to explore the city from an unexpected side. Also, you can get to know more about cycling culture and bike bridges, harbor pools, green roofs, and solar panels. You can admire the unique architecture of Copenhagen and green architecture patterns. This tour can be interesting for curious, technologically savvy, and creative people.
- Participate in our 3 hours tour in the city center with a focus on the sustainable city by bike – like the Copenhageners.
- Discover and experience a capital that plans to be carbon neutral by 2025. The carbon neutral capital
strategy includes a lot of initiatives concerning transportation, energy supply, adjusting to climate changes and green architecture.
- During the tour, we will focus on and visit some of the very interesting sustainable and green places in the center of Copenhagen such as bike bridges, cycling culture, harbor pools, green roofs, solar installations, green architecture, wind turbines, and city planning.
- Cycling guide
- Admission to all attractions
- Guided city tour
- Perfect for a small group experience
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: Fee of 100% if cancelled 24 hours before event or less.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.
- Gothersgade 148 in front of the church St. Andreas