Exploring a city on a bike is awesome. You will cover more ground than on foot without missing the city vibe as you would sitting in a car or a bus. In the tour you will see the city's most famous landmarks and enjoy the wind in your hair as cruising around.
The tour is suitable for all who know how to ride a bike.
We gather by the iconic statue of Grgur Ninski in Strossmayer Park. We start gently, cycling to Green market, Split’s famous vegetable market, where you can gather sustenance for the journey ahead. Through the silver gate of Diocletian’s palace we head out for the Riva, noting some of the landmarks along the way and enjoying the sea breeze. Then we head for the west coast with a brief stop at the Mestrovic museum (Croatia’s most famous sculptor and the creator of the Grgur Ninski statue), passing by Obojena beach and Ksjuni beach.
You can visit the hermitage caves on Marjan Hill, built into the cliffs on the southern side of the hill just behind St. Jerome Church in the 15th century. We tour around Split’s iconic Marjan hill and enjoy wonderful views of Kastela and Trogir and feel that entire ocean. We visit the Jewish cemetery which offers a fascinating insight into the city’s past before heading to the vibey district of Veli Varos before finishing back to the Old Town.
• Start available at 09:00, 16:00, 17:00 (please let us know your preference)
• Cycle through City Centre
• Cycle by Split’s best beaches
• Cycle around Marjan Hill, with stunning views great views
• See the 15th Century Hermitage Caves, built into the cliffs around Marjan Hill
• Pass through the Vali Varos district of Split
• Return to Split centre - 12:00/19:00/20:00