DAY 1: MEDELLÍN
- At arrival, there will be a pick up waiting for you, to bring you to your hotel. There you can relax during the night because, on the next day, your journey in Medellín will start.
DAY 2 : MEDELLÍN, BIBLIOTECA ESPAÑA
- This day will start with a city tour through Medellín with an English speaking guide. During the tour, you will visit Botero square, you will walk around in the center of the city to explore the streets and squares. Then you will take the metro and cable-metro, which are the symbols of this city, and you will go to Biblioteca España, to witness stunning views of the city. Then you will be brought back to your hotel.
DAY 3: RESERVA NATURAL CAÑON DE RIO CLARO EL REFUGIO
- On your third day in Colombia, you are going to visit the Reserva Natural Cañon de Rio Claro El Refugio. On your way, you get to see amazing views. An English speaking guide will show you around. In the reserve, you can see how the Earth works, and how fragile it is. There are caves with stalactites and stalagmites, waiting to be explored. You will enjoy your lunch there, and after lunch, you get to choose between three adventurous activities: kayaking, rafting, or via ferrata.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
DAY 4: GUATAPÉ, PIEDRA DEL PEÑOL, ANTIOQUIA REGION
- Today, you have a day trip to Guatapé and Piedra del Peñol. An English speaking guide will show you around. It will take you 700 steps to reach the top, but the view over Guatapé is worth every step. Then you will continue to the village of Guatapé, where you will have a walking tour, and where you will enjoy the colorful surroundings and decoration of typical colonial architecture of the Antioquia region.
DAY 5: TRANSFER OUT
- Today you will be brought back to the airport.