Mountain Bike In The Salty Mountain Range
This experience is made for MTB riders who enjoy mountain biking or simply spending time in nature. This is the perfect trip for those seeking the tranquillity of the mountains, far away from the noise of the city. While somewhat physically demanding, this tour is good for most folks with prior MTB experience.
We are going to spend 4 hours on an easy-going ride, heading both up and down the Salty Mountain Range, (the same mountain range of the Moon Mar Valleys).
We will pass by archeological remains and Andean wildlife, along with the most spectacular desert and mountain landscapes, always crowned by our high volcanoes of the Andes.
- Mountain bike
- Safety gear
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.