3-Hour Sailing Charter In Vancouver: Sailors Delight
Set sail from False Creek on our 3-hour sailing boat charter, and take in the Vancouver skyline, spectacular shores, mountainous backdrop, and thriving marine life while sailing with an experienced skipper aboard our new 30-foot Catalina sailboat.
- Join us on our 3-hour sailing tour along the English Bay, False Creek, Kitsilano Beach, and the Outer Harbour. On your tour, you will enjoy West Coast style refreshments including wild salmon pate, fresh bread, seasonal fruits, and spring or sparking water. Wine and beer or custom catering are available on request.
- West Coast-style refreshments (guests are welcome to bring their own food and drinks)
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- English-speaking skipper
- 3-hour sail time
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.